Global Colorstarting at
- All over color. Does not include gray coverage or highlight
Full Head Foilstarting at
- All over head of highlights or lowlights.
- Coverage of regrowth up to 2 inches.
Partial Foilstarting at
- Does not include the underneath section of hair.
Womens Cutstarting at
- Shampoo and Style included
Dry CutStarting at
- Come with hair clean and strightened. Does not include shampoo.
Every Serenity Spa Package Includes:
- Skin Evaluation
- personalized Treatment
- Product Consultation
- Follow Up Support & resources
Hand tied Extensions Consultstarting at
- The consult is free. This is needed to order the extensions and talk about your goal.
Olaplex Treatmentstarting at
- Olaplex is a three-step process that aims to repair and prevent hair damage. It works on a molecular level by restoring the hair’s broken bonds which can result from harsh chemical treatments like bleaching and coloring
Child CutStarting at
- Ages 5 and under
Malibu Treatmentstarting at
- Malibu hair treatment generally removes the excessive attachment of particles in your hair which is caused by hard water, chlorine and water softeners from swimming pool. Hard water generally contains iron and calcium, which makes your lighter hair take on a brassy or coppery hue.
Bang Trimstarting at
- Some hairstyles are long but require the bangs to be trimmed up much sooner than the rest of the hair. This is exactly that, a bang trim only. Anything more and its a “cut”.
Mens CutStarting at
- Clippers or Scissor Cut
Thermal Stylestarting at
- Curl or Straighten or beach wave of the hair. This is not an upstyle.
- Also known as Toner. To eliminate unwanted tones in the hair.
Cezanne Smoothing TreatmentStarting at
- Price upon Consult. This service eliminates frizz in the hair for up to 4 months
- Advance technique of hand painting the hair for natural looking lightness in the hair.
- Visible, invisible, boho, fishtail techniques for style.
- Whether you need to look stunning for your Prom, a beauty pageant, bikini competition or a fancy night-out, choose locks, side braid or a simple get-that-hair-off-the-back-of-my-neck look, your stylist will help you pick an upstyle that will do the perfectly
Are handtied extensions damaging?
Hand–tied extensions (when put in correctly) can be the least damaging! Other types of extensions have gotten a bad rap over time for causing bald spots or hair loss because of the amount of pressure they can put on your natural root. Some benefits of hand–tied hair extensions over others: Minimal tension (when inserted correctly). They require no heat or glues to be installed. Hand tied extensions can be put in all hair types!
what are toners/ gloss?
Essentially, a toner/ gloss is a hair color product that contains low or no ammonia, that gently alters the undertone of the hair. These formulas are also defined as demi-permanent or semi-permanent hair color. They wash out of the hair after 4-6 weeks. They are used to cancel out unwanted tones in the hair such as yellows and orange.
is lightener going to damage my hair?
The answer is Yes, but in varying degrees of intensity. “Coloring hair will always cause damage; unless it’s a gloss.” Beyond doubt, lightener does damage hair, especially when the whole process is done wrongly or in excess. That being said; an experienced colorist can bypass damages during lightening services by using the right technique, bonder, and level of developer.
why is my color fading?
- Shampooing too often after coloring
- Cleaning with shampoos that strip hair color (non professional shampoos and conditioners)
- Using hot styling tools without heat protection
- Washing colored hair with hard water
im growing out a pixie cut, can i get handtied extensions?
For blending reasons, handtied extensions are made for people with at least shoulder length hair. We recommend looking into other types of extensions until ALL of your hair has reached shoulder length.
how often should i wash my hair?
In general, we recommend washing your hair every two to three days . This helps avoid stripping your hair with chemicals and gives your mane time to recover between washings by replenishing your natural oils.